Your donations make a real and direct impact on the lives of people in need and their pets.
To donate any of the items listed to the right, you can drop off the item(s) at any of the below businesses conveniently located around the Columbus area, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROP-OFF POINTS:Beany's Automotive Service 1673 Brice Road, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Health & Harmony Animal Hospital 1117 W. 1st Avenue, Columbus, OH 43212 Captivating Canines 12 E. Main Street, Westerville, OH 43081
If you would rather make a monetary donation online, please click the donate button located on this page!
If you would rather donate by mail, please send checks to:
You are not able to donate at this time, but want to help? Please complete our volunteer form!
We are looking to team up with local companies to get bulk pet supplies (collars, leashes, harnesses). FFBF would make sure that each company receives ongoing media recognition and social media recognition.
When we began seven years ago, we were the ONLY non-profit in the Midwest that was focusing on this need. Now it is our hope that our program will continue to be the gold standard that other organizations compare themselves against.
We are in need of:
- Dry or Wet dog food (any size)
- Dry or Wet cat food (any size)
- Plastic grocery bags (needed for re-bagging all food for distribution)
- Dog and Cat Crates / Carriers
- Dog and Cat supplies (collars, leashes, harnesses) - new or gently used
- Cleaning supplies (paper towels, cleaners, etc.)
- Retail gift cards good for above items (i.e. Costco, pet stores, etc.)